HomeSearch SAMFree TrialSubscribeFAQsContact UsHelp
  1. Registration
  2. Regulations and Standards

CAGE Code Registration and Status Check

Registering in SAM for a CAGE (Commercial and Governmental Entity) Code is mandatory if you wish to sell directly to the federal government.

To get registered in SAM and get a CAGE Code, go to

You can check the status of your CAGE Code and get detailed information about CAGE Codes here

┬ęCopyright 2015-2022 DIBBS NAV, LLC
SAM Navigator Support Center